INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Woolf S.r.l. (hereinafter Woolf or Data Holder) issues the following information to the interested party, i.e. the person to whom the personal data refer, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter GDPR), relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. This information is intended to describe the characteristics of the treatments carried out in relation to the personal data provided by the interested party and the measures taken to protect their rights
This information is released on the Woolf website (https://woolfid.com, hereinafter the Site), on the Home Page.
Holder of the treatment
What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by the user. The text stores information that the site is able to read when it is consulted at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, others are useful because they are able to allow some services to function.
Regarding the nature of cookies, there are different types:
These cookies are used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service”
They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner or manager.
Technical cookies can be divided into:
i) navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); they are in fact necessary for the proper functioning of the site;
ii) analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site, in order to improve site performance;
iii) functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service provided. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required (more information in the paragraph on Managing cookies below).
These are cookies designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. The consent of the interested party is required for the use of profiling cookies. The user can always authorize or deny consent to the installation of profiling cookies.
First-party cookies and third-party cookies
There is also a distinction based on the different subject that installs cookies on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site that the user is visiting (so-called “first part”) or a different site that installs cookies. through the first (so-called “third parties”).
In the case of third-party cookies, the site does not have direct control of the individual cookies and cannot control them (it cannot install them directly or delete them).
Which cookies are used on this site
Which cookies we use:
|__stripe_mid||Stripe sets this cookie cookie to process payments.|
|__stripe_sid||Stripe sets this cookie cookie to process payments.|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to restrain request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_26592333_15||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gcl_au||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|akavpau_ppsd||Akamai sets this cookie for “Allowed User” while creating configurations.|
|CONSENT||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|cookies.js||No description available.|
|elementor||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.|
|elementor_split_test_client_id||No description available.|
|enforce_policy||PayPal sets this cookie for secure transactions.|
|l7_az||This cookie is necessary for the PayPal login-function on the website.|
|m||No description available.|
|mailchimp_landing_site||The cookie is set by MailChimp to record which page the user first visited.|
|NID||NID cookie, set by Google, is used for advertising purposes; to limit the number of times the user sees an ad, to mute unwanted ads, and to measure the effectiveness of ads.|
|nsid||This cookie is set by the provider PayPal to enable the PayPal payment service in the website.|
|paypal-offers–country||No description available.|
|test_cookie||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|ts||PayPal sets this cookie to enable secure transactions through PayPal.|
|ts_c||PayPal sets this cookie to make safe payments through PayPal.|
|tsrce||PayPal sets this cookie to enable the PayPal payment service in the website.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|vuid||Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website.|
|x-cdn||Paypal sets this cookie to recognise customers and process payments.|
|x-pp-s||PayPal sets this cookie to process payments on the site.|
|YSC||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
I authorise the use of MATOMO statistics
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
Duration of cookies
The duration of the cookies on the Site is indicated in the table above in the expiration section
How to disable / delete cookies by configuring the browser
1. Run the Chrome Browser.
2. Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the URL entry window for navigation.
3. Select Settings.
4. Click Show Advanced Settings.
5. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button.
6. In the “Cookies” section you can change the following cookie settings:
• I Allow data to be saved locally.
• Change local data only until the browser is closed.
• Prevent sites from setting cookies.
• Block third-party cookies and site data.
• Handle exceptions for some internet sites.
• Delete one or all cookies.
1. Run the Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the URL entry window for navigation.
3. Select Options.
4. Select the Privacy panel.
5. Click Show Advanced Settings.
6. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button.
7. In the “Tracking” section you can change the following cookie settings:
• Ask the sites not to make any tracking.
• Communicate to the sites the availability to be tracked.
• Do not communicate any preference regarding the tracking of personal data.
8. From the “History” section you can:
• By enabling “Use custom settings” select to accept third-party cookies (always, from the most visited sites or never) and to keep them for a specified period (until they expire, when Firefox is closed or to ask every time).
• Remove the individual cookies stored.
1. Run the Internet Explorer Browser.
2. Click the Tools button and choose Internet Options.
3. Click on the Privacy tab and, in the Settings section, change the slider according to the desired action for cookies:
• Block all cookies.
• Allow all cookies.
• Select the sites from which to obtain cookies: move the cursor to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, then click on Sites, in the Website Address box enter a website and then click on Block or Allow.
1. Run the Safari Browser.
2. Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy.
3. In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
4. To see which sites have stored cookies click on Details.
Safari iOS (mobile)
1. Run the iOS Safari Browser.
2. Tap on Settings and then Safari 3. Tap on Block Cookies and choose from the various options: “Never”, “From third parties and advertisers” or “Always”.
3. To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then on Safari and finally on Delete Cookies and data.
1. Run the Opera Browser
2. Click on Preferences then on Advanced and finally on Cookies
3. Select one of the following options:
• Accept all cookies
• Accept cookies only from the site you visit: third-party cookies and those that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
• Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved. For more information visit the dedicated page.
Cookie management and deactivation
You can refuse the installation of cookies by clicking on the appropriate option that appears in the dedicated banner.
However, some functions of the site may be limited.
As a result of the acceptance of cookies, the consent bar may not appear on subsequent accesses.
The Data Holder will keep track of the User’s consent (s) through a special technical cookie, considered by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data to be a “not particularly invasive” tool.
If consent has already been given but you want to change the cookie permissions, you can proceed using the appropriate button in the information, before the cookie table.
Or you can act through your browser, as indicated below, because otherwise those already installed will not be removed. In particular, please note that it is not possible in any way to control third-party cookies, so if consent has already been given previously, it is necessary to delete the cookies through the browser (dedicated section) or by requesting the opt- out directly to third parties, where there are said cookies, or through the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
For further information, we invite you to consult the following sites:
- http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb- display/docweb/3118884